Saturday, December 5, 2009

WTF!!! Have I gotten myself into??!?!?!!??

So I'm on this new site and this doctor invites me to im chat. Ok cool sounds good right.. Wrong!! The conversation went from good to wtf in a matter of minutes. To make a long story short this guy wants to get to know me 3 times a week. Not only that he wants a group thing!! Now I assumed 3some right? I was def into that. T could come along! lol No he said there is a group of 12 doctors. Me being funny said 'what all at once?!?' lol at least I thought it was funny until he replied yes....

This guy wants a girl to fuck and suck 12 doctors at one time!!!! I continued with the conversation because he wanted to meet this week and I can get the money that I need to pay bills from him. Now I really need to think about how much I want from these sd/johns(this guy was mos def a john...) I told him a number that I would actually be happy with if it was a normal sb/sd relationship, cause all my bills are taken care of with $1,500 monthly... The amount was well over that but I am now regretting not telling him a much higher number because the things that he wants me to do are sick!!!

I am just going to give him some for a week or two, that will take care of me till next month and give me time to find my SD.. then I am going to disappear of the face of the earth!!! I changed my voicemail so that my name isn't said. I need to protect myself cause this shit is CRAZY!!!! People are so sick! And they are usually the ones that you would never expect!

WOW!

No comments: