There was peter who lived in my area. He wants 2 girls, not one. I met up with him a few times. He seems to think he doesnt have to spend that much money in order to get the goodies. He only gave me $250 and expected everything! I was pissed and glad I didnt give up anything because I was expecting way more than that. I met him at the casino after that and I was nervous, he could tell and kinda broke it off afterward. I recently contacted him again out of a desperate need for some cash and me and my friend may be blowing his mind very soon. I'm sure after that he will give us both whatever we want. Hes the type of guy who seems like he needs sites like this to meet beautiful women. smh
Then there was rich. He's older and has some serious dough! I met with him at the cheesecake factory. He told me to order what ever I wanted, so I did. He was not looking for a woman to take care of he was looking for a prostitute! After our lunch date he wanted to take me to a dark alley for a $100 blowjob... Not what I had in mind. Then said he was tryna do me a favor because he can get the same for $30 from the stupid little college girls. He's a proffesor or something.
Jake. What can I say about him. I called him up and we talked he wanted to meet me right away. I was all for it. When that day came he wasnt returning phone calls so I said fuck it. I later found out that he went out of town. I recently sent him a message to see if he was still interested. Still waiting...
Last but not least theres Tony. I have kkinda avoided him in the beginning because he refused to send me any pictures... RED FLAG!! I continued to talk to him and asked if he wanted to meet up. We will see how this goes..
So far I have not had any good experiences and have not come across any real money.. I have been sending msgs to other sugar daddies on the site and have not had any real luck. My photo is BEAUTIFUL!! I dont know what I am doing wrong.
So I decided to take a different approach...


No comments:
Post a Comment