I am not going to let this fool stop me from getting what I want from this! Yes he has scared away a bunch of Great potentials. But to let some fool, who is mad cause he ain't getting the pussy, fuck up my chances to live the way I want is not going to happen!
I am going to continue with my emails... See what I get back and hopefully things will work out for the best!
I am going to stay positive and hopefully one day soon I will find the sugar daddy of my dreams!
I think he may have gotten to my SC too... He hasn't called me and didn't return my call from yesterday... I hope that this does not fuck up my possibilities with SC too!!
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment