Monday, December 21, 2009

Real Sugadaddy

So I called up my sugar daddy that I stood up twice. lol We met up tonight. He was very sweet and kind. We talked, watched Liar Liar and Wedding Crashers. Had a ton of laughs! I like him a lot! I stayed at his house with him from like 10:30 til 3am!! WTF!! Its all good tho :P

His house is beautiful!! I loved the layout! The whole thing was FAB! Huge LCD screen. OMG *drools* I loved it!

The only thing that was wrong with him...(besides the fact that he is an old ass man) was that his breath was completely Funky!! Ugh... He got a little touchy with my tits. I could tell he enjoyed them cause he just kept rubbing and squeezing like the whole time we were watching the movie. lol

We ended the night cause it got way late. He just wanted to keep talking to me or something.. lol It was like he didnt want me to leave. Took me like a half to get out the door. He gave me everything he had in his wallet for gas cause he lived a little far from me. And I complained to him how much of a gas guzzler my car was. ( ILY my car <333) :P

But yea, he wanted to kiss me a few times and it is just so weird kissing an old white man. Their lips are so small, it feels weird to me. I like fuller lips! Ones that you can actually feel. His breath didnt bother me too much while I kissed him but man I could taste him after I left. And I could smell the way his mouth smelled on my lips... Ughhhh!!

One of my biggest pet peeves is bad breath! If his mouth stinks like that next time I go to see him I'm going to have to inform him on how funky it is and how uncomfortable it makes me! Stank ass breath is never a good thing!

Other than that he was a great guy! He seemed really genuine and real. And he seemed like he wanted someone that he could care about. I'm going to fuck the shit out of him sometime this week and see how much money I can get out of him asap...

I do like him tho... lol :P

No comments: