I am the queen of excuses! I can come up with an excuse for any and every thing! The thing is that my excuses are actually believable...
These sugar daddies come up with almost anything when they don't have the money to dish out. I have gotten a few so far.
"My sister needed to borrow $2,000 at the last minute. I don't have any money till next week."
Do you think he gave me a call the next week... Nope!!
"I had a death in the family, lets meet up another time"
Never heard from him again...
"The holidays are here don't have much but I can give you $500."
He never responded or msg'd me again...
Why do these people have to lie and waste my time?? If you dint have the money then I ask again why sigh up to this site?? Why pursue these kinds of girls who expect to get paid if you cant pay them!?!? I'm not looking for a broke boyfriend. I can find that anywhere. I have a few on stand by right now that want a relationship. I NEED MONEY!
I think its time for me to find a SD in a different area.. The ones here are BROKE!! :P
I do have a few that have msg'd me from different areas but I have not msg'd them back yet... Hope when I do they aren't thrown off by the time I took to msg back and want to pursue me cause I need to find my special sugar.
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment