So yesterday I'm on sd4me looking at a few profiles.. I didn't actually msg them directly. I'm not the type to chase a man so I let them come to me. I got a msg from the guy who msg'd me b4 but had my profile blocked...
I think he did that only cause he wanted me to email him. wierdo..
So I sent him my new phone #. He called me later that night...
We talked.. well he talked mostly. lol I have a feeling that he might be loosing his mind. He told me a few stories about previous girlfriends, his wife, where he is from, ect.. He kept repeating the same things several times. I thought that was a little strange and he was a little hard to follow. He seemed like a very nice man indeed. He is supposed to be coming to visit me sometime within the next 2 weeks.
Then there is this guy who grew up where I am from but now lives in Tx. He is visiting for the holidays and we are supposed to get together tomorrow night. I cant wait! He sounds like a good one as long as he isnt lying about his income!! LMAO!!
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment