Thursday, December 10, 2009

Broke sugadaddys!!

One thing that I don't and will never understand is why some of these men are even on these sites!! I mean if what you have to offer is cuddling, candle lit dinners, massages, and occasionally buying gifts then you really need to join a regular dating site.

IMO a sugar daddy is supposed to buy his baby anything that she wants!!! I mean for real! If you cant afford to spend cash on a girl or you income is in the $0-$100,000 range then who the fuck do you think your fooling! We as sugar babies are looking for a daddy who has the dough to be able to do whatever he wants!

This one guy got mad at me and said hey if i was to give you say $500 a month you would be all over me! LMAO!! No I wouldn't.. I would run for the hills! Try $5,000 I would be happy! lol..

If you cant afford it then get the fuck off the site for real!!


Not to sound like a gold digger or an extreme bitch.. How can I not... But seriously?? Am I right or wrong?

No comments: