skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sugar Baby in training
Friday, December 25, 2009
Another day..
Another Sugar Daddy dating site...
Firstly..
Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Today I singed up at establishedmen.com
Lets see what I can get out of this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Add me on Facebook
Takelia SB
Create Your Badge
About Me
takeliaSB
TakeliaSB@gmail.com
View my complete profile
Followers
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
My Blog List
Adventures of a Brown Skin Sugar Baby
-
Wanting The Moon On A Stick
-
SugarBarbie
-
Wannabe Sugarbaby
-
My NYC Sugar Diary
-
Cocoa Sugar
-
East Coast: Official Sugarbaby Reporting
-
Living Life to its Sugary Fullest
-
Memoirs Of A Sugarbaby ♥
-
Lady of the Night
-
♥ Chicago Sugar Baby ♥
-
Krystaliah's Diary
-
Chocolate Sugar Babe
-
A Sugar Baby, A Regular Girl
-
I Want The Sugar...and some chocolate too...
-
The Modern Sugar
-
Julietta, That Night
-
College Sugar Baby
-
From Sugar, with Love
-
Adventuras de un bebe de azucar
-
The Quest for a Life of Luxury
-
Asian Girl turning to Escorting for a Prestigious Education
-
Alex the Reluctant Escort
-
My journey as a Sugar Baby, a sweet treat...
-
Las Vegas Escorts Blog - Erotica - Nude Photography
-
Caramell Seduction: Sugary Adventure
-
www.vixenforhire.com/
-
my journey…destination: bonafide sugarbaby
-
Sugar, Spice & Everything Nice!
-
Goal Digger
-
Sweet Tooth
-
My Double Life--Sugar Baby Style
-
Searching for the perfect sugar daddy
-
Candy Girl
-
Living the sugar daddy lifestyle
-
Color My Life Sugar
-
Not Your Typical SB...
-
confessions of a stripper
-
Sparkling Tales of a Sugar Baby
-
SUGARCAPADES
-
Girl's Guide to the Goodlife
-
Belle de Jour
-
To The Victor Go The Spoils
-
Sugardaddy Chronicles
-
My Little Black Book of Sugar, Spice & Everything Not So Nice..
-
Stories of a Sugar Baby
-
The Sugar Diary of Adriane
-
Sugar Daddy Diary
-
The (Secret) College Sugar Baby
-
An Escort Blog
-
Tales From A Groupie
-
Iced Like Sugar
-
A Sugarbaby Sweetheart ♥
-
Blog Archive
►
2012
(21)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(7)
►
2011
(41)
►
December
(6)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(7)
►
2010
(70)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(10)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(21)
▼
2009
(43)
▼
December
(43)
New Potentials!
Followers!!
Don't give up!!
No wonder!!!!
I wonder...
I'm so mad!!
Stalker...
50 msgs..
Dallasorally
Current situation..
Another day..
Back in the game!!
Blocked??
Phone..
OH YEA!!!
Last night..
Today
Excuses excuses..
Hun..
Real Sugadaddy
So tired!!
LIARS!!
Later...
got it to work!
oh yea..
Broke sugadaddys!!
Such a tease!!
When am I going to actually meet someone??
slow
This is great!
I met a good one!
WTF!!! Have I gotten myself into??!?!?!!??
OMG!!! STALKER!!
The new site...
Sugar daddy for me
Terrible day!!
So far..
I am really enjoying this!!
Right now there are 3..
craigslist
A different approach..
The first group...
What it do!
No comments:
Post a Comment