Friday, December 11, 2009

Later...

Every time a SD makes a plan... it is always put off till later... This shit is really getting old.
So I finally met with the boss.. I think he has a crush! he turned red every time I smiled at him and he was flirting and getting a little touchy feely..

I need I need cash!! Where mah money!!
I want to actually meet someone who is serious about this shit! The only one who was serious about it was peter but he was wayyyy to cheap for me... Broke fuckers... lol
Looks like I'm going to have to actually find a real job.. The boss is giving me a temp project until he decides what he is going to do... We will see how this goes... I think I'm good tho.. He didn't want to take his eyes off of me! lol Or his hands.. :P

No comments: