I am going to ask my current potential to pick me up from work. I do think I can trust him. He has been truthful with me so I am ok... I think :P I need to get some money out of him today! Kind of an emergency!!
Today will be the first time I will actually have sex with a sugar daddy! I'm actually looking forward to doing this wrinkled stinky breath old man... Y I don't know..
*Update*
I just called him. He is coming to pick me up, but he has something going on later so I wont be able to actually get busy.. Unless we just have a little quickie. ;) Hopefully I do get to meet up with him one of these nights cause I do really want to fuck him! He is so damn sweet!!
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment