I am still in contact with a few others and hopefully I will finally meet someone!! This is getting on my nerves. To top it off. I lost my phone a while back and went to the store to get a new one using my insurance and everything. They are not even trying to give me what I want!! I'm about to cancel my account cause they are seriously pissing me off and making things harder than they have to be!! They have change things and have new 'rules' and I have to jump through all these hoops just to get a fuckin phone!!!! ughhhhh...
So I need some cash like right now. What I am going to do is get my good friend T and we are going to go to a hotel bar and pick up a little rich white boy and fuck his brains out and see how much cash we can leave with. Good times! Cause a bitch is BROKE!!


No comments:
Post a Comment