Saturday, December 5, 2009

OMG!!! STALKER!!

So a few months ago I met a guy. He seemed nice at first but I found out some things about him that I was seriously not feeling.

What did I do? I cut all ties. I didn't return any phone calls, nothing!

What did he do? He kept calling!! He would call every five minutes literally for hours!! This went on for like 2 weeks.

My phone broke so I just decided to let my phone cut off. I was not in any terrible need for a cell phone at the time anyways. lol

I just cut my phone on today. Mind you it has been off for over 2 months... Guess what?
I check my voicemail and guess who just left me a message an hr ago...

Seriously?? This guy hasn't met any one better than me? Ever? In the past 2 months no one???
SERIOUSLY!??!??!?

I didn't even have sex with him!! I just spent time and talked to him!! WTF!! Take a hint and find someone who wants you!! OMG!! Sucking on my balls a little too hard!!

I'm glad he doesn't know where I live...

No comments: