I kinda forgot about it and she seemed like she really liked my responses and really pursued for my replies. I was very flattered by this. So I got along great with her and gave her the exact answers that she was looking for and now she is going to recommend me for an interview.
This is great!! I get a job and a part time lover! She said that he used to be big on working out but stopped earlier this year because of an accident. He is back into it now and will lose whatever weight he gained. I hope he is not too fat or extremely old looking. I think I will have a great time with this.
The pay better be really good. I'm not going to take the job if it doesn't meet my pay requirements. I got kids to take care of! Plus christmas is coming up! I haven't went shopping because I am so pressed for cash...
I do hope that this freaky doctor gives me a call on monday. I really need that cash asap! The group thing.. 12 doctors... I am still thinking about it... why? You ask.... Because I NEED CASH!! And for some reason when I picture how it will all play out I get turned on by it... Get a little wet O.o
What the hell am I thinking??!?!
Maybe one day I can just get real high and drunk and they can gang rape my mouth. I like sucking dick any way..
I think I am turning into huge SLUT!!
Mind you I have not gone through with anything yet... I did take money from peter and left him hanging. But thats about it.. :P
I really need to tell that guy a higher price... The price I am thinking for the group thing will take care of me for the next 6 months! I think I am going to see how this goes first and if he is a little to rough for me I will tell him to increase the cash. OMG I'm a prostitute.. Not yet anyway. :( I don't know if I will actually go through with it. We will see.


No comments:
Post a Comment