Sunday, December 27, 2009

Dallasorally

So the guy who was visiting from dallas wasn't really bullshitting me like I originally thought. After he postponed our meeting I got comfortable and ended up falling asleep. He sent me a few txt msgs saying he was at a club, was ready to leave, and wanted to make tonight happen!

I didn't get these msgs till 4am. I tend to wake up like clockwork at that time... every single night... I don't know why..

So we continued to txt till he left. He wants me to come down for a weekend. I want to know whats good for new years!! lol We will see how this plays out.

Did I blog about how oral he is! And how he wants me to grow out my bush! LMAO!! I tend to keep it trimmed low but he wants full hairy ass pussy!! Said that really turns him on. mmm yummy! No hair bumps! lol

In other news...
I have signed up on another site. That makes 4 altogether. And on one I have 2 profiles! I am on seekingarrangement.com twice. Sugardaddyforme.com. sugardaddie.com. and establishedmen.com.

So far sugardaddyforme.com has gotten me the most incoming but they dont really seem to have the kind of money a real sugar daddy should have.. More on my experiences later...

I am going to send a TON of emails out tonight on SA.com and see what kind of response I get back.I dont usually get responses when I send emails. But I figure if I send out say 100+ I should grab someones attention! I got this idea from Baby Bow from http://sugarmemoirs.blogspot.com/

I love her blog!! So interesting!!

No comments: