Now I wanted to start this as a sort of entertainment and as a source of documentation for my encounters in becoming a sugar baby.
I decided to start doing this a little over a month ago because I have kids and want to live the good life and finish college at the same time. How is that possible with no job, or at least a very well paying job... I have been able to spend money freely over the past few years and take care of my kids just fine without having to work crazy hours. Now all that has changed and things are a bit more complicated...
I decided that the best way for me to go about this was to be taken care of by someone else. I have met a few sugardaddies so far and have not had any real luck. I am hoping to change that and become successful at getting others to give me money for just looking pretty.
In the beginning it is a little hard becauseI am not the type to ask anyone for anything. I dont really know how to push someone for things like money. I am good at persuading someone to do things. So we will see how all this goes.
Here I am going to talk about all my sugardaddy experiences as well as any casual sexual encounters that may come about.


No comments:
Post a Comment