Being broke is not a good feeling... I didn't get paid from my job yet. I need a good $2,000 like right now... Where is it going to come from?
Why is it so hard to find a real sugar daddy??
I'm whining and I don't care.
I was able to get a pay as you go phone. I think I am going to use this for contacting my sugar daddies. My other phone is still on I just don't have an actual phone in my hand and a new one is going to cost me a good $500.. :( Oh well.. Hopefully I will make progress with this sugar business.
I'm still pissed that I fucked this old ass man for only $145. I mean seriously!! Come on!! & the man had the nerve ti have MAGNUM condoms!!! His little peepee was so tiny! The condom was so damn loose. LMAO!! That thing was so funny looking too. It shrunk down to about an inch long! WOW...
The first sugar daddy I have sex with and I only get $145. I should have fucked the shit out of Peter when I had the chance... At least he was paying $250. :(
I need to move...
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment