Friday, December 11, 2009

LIARS!!

So I posted a bullshit 3way post on craigslist got a ton of msgs b4 the deleted my post.. Out of all the guys there were 3 that really wanted it.. I think it was so funny how many and how quickly these men jumped at a probable 3way... lol

This one guy sent pics and everything and really wanted us.. particularly me.. lol We chatted for a while... He seemed like a sweet guy and I'm sure he is..

The thing is he sent me a couple of fake pics and then wanted to webcam!!! lol Are you serious??!?! He sent a pic of a young skinny white boy and his little penis.. He turned put to be a chubby beer belly old white man... lol

Said you guys are hot... I thought you wouldn't like me... Are we in highschool?? I mean come on a girl says I will fuck you for money she's not thinking about how good you look!! And he said he was 40.. Bullshit!! Try 55...

As sugar babies we don't give a fuck what you look like!! Most of the time.. Ideally there is an attraction but in reality I wouldn't give you the time of day if you were broke!! Thats the point of being a sugar daddy.. Being able to offer something that a younger sexy guy with no career or goals can give.. MONEY!!

No comments: