Monday, December 7, 2009

When am I going to actually meet someone??

I've been at this for a while now. I simply cant stand it when you hit it off with someone online then they just flake out and disappear!! Like that lady in NC! I would have loved to have met her cause I really want a sugamama! :P

Oh well.. I do realize now that this may take a while..
The slave guy finally msg'd me back. I would love to get together with him. I am great at making people feel like pure shit... lmao! Hope we get along.. I'd like to try out being a dominatrix.

I find it funny when people msg you back and forth. Location clearly stated on the profile. Then they disappear when they find your long distance. Or waste your time asking for pictures and shit like that just to say something like 'I don't know how often I will be in your area...'

Why the fuck are you wasting my time then!!??!?? I mean seriously. You just want to get an eye full of my beauty and my ass and not have to pay any prices, like time spent getting to know each other via email b4 we decide we don't like each other.. I have better things to do with my time... I don't think I'm going to show pictures until I've exchanged more than a few emails from now on. Unless the guy is sexy. ;)

No comments: