Thursday, December 3, 2009

Right now there are 3..

Right now I am messaging back and forth with 3 potentials.

The first guy could mos def be the one I do. He's older so he has a little of the grey going on but he is fit and looks pretty good in his pictures. I think he is genuine and not to over the top like some of the others. He seems like he could be a little submissive. I like that. His name is Will.

This other guy I don't know about! He puts exclamation points at the end of every sentence!! I feel like he is yelling at me!!! Haha He seems to be very dominant. Like he will take it if I don't give it to him right. He does seem a little cheap though. His offer was a 1 month trial of $1,000 for the month, paid weekly like a job. Umm... I might take him up on it for now but if it does not increase to at least $2-3,000 by the next month I'm going to say goodbye. That money will fill the gap that I have in my budget for this month though.. I could use it. He wants a sexual thing also. He is kinda chunky monkey. I have not fucked a guy who was over 220lbs EVER... & he was tall and all muscle! I don't know if I will be able to do it and not be disgusted.

Lastly there is this guy who basically just wants to fuck. He said straight up he wants oral 69. My reply was "with me on top" lol Lets see what happens with this situation.

No comments: