Thursday, December 3, 2009

A different approach..

I saw that on seeking the newest members are the ones that are seem first. Not having a premium membership put you at a huge disadvantage.

I decided to open up another profile. The first one was all sweet and take care of me I will take care of you. This one is more I will be your lady in the street and your freak in the bed.

the first one had just one shot of my face. A very pretty picture. This one has only shots of my backside in a thong. Now I don't have a gadonkadonk lol but I do have a very lovely booty. I love my body and my shots were Oh yes!! Sexy. I got an email at 5 am as soon as my profile was approved.

I do have more views in a shorter time period than I did with the other profile. I think I will do this regularly. As I get bumped down just make a new profile with some very sexy pics. I am going to create an entirely new character and try my best to pull it off and get away with as much cash as possible!! heheheee

No comments: