Saturday, December 5, 2009

The new site...

I had to create a new profile because the first that I made last month never got approved. I think it was because my user name had the word sex in it... lol

But I made a new one and upgraded to silver so I am now interacting with a few ppl. What I have noticed is that there are a lot more people on here that are in my area and it is way easier to find them. A much better search engine than seeking..

There are also many sd who don't make a ton of money. I have seen a few who are $100,000 and below! I want a guy that makes well over that so that all of my bills can be taken care of. Whats the point of going on a site like this if your looking for less. A pretty girl can find a man who will buy her things very easily offline... and its quicker!

Hopefully I can get it in with a few millionaires and be happy. lol

No comments: