Friday, December 4, 2009

So far..

Things are going very well. I am messaging multiple potentials back and forth. There are quite a few more since yesterday for both profiles. One of these potentials being a female!

I have been interested in a lesbian relationship for quite some time. My friend T and I have been looking, with no luck aside from Peter, for someone to have a 3way with. Still working on that.

I am hopefully going to see the SM tomorrow.She lives out of state and is buying plane tickets as we speak. I am very excited about all of this! I cant wait to have my first girl on girl sexual experience!

Ok so lets continue from the last post. So I dated T's BD's brother and T's brothers were there flirting with me hard body and guess what! Dude said nothing! Basically ignored me. Mind you we just had some home from jail sex a little while ago... I thought that was funny.

But the biggest part of my night was T's brother B basically flat out told me he wanted to eat my pussy and fuck the shit out of me!!! The thing is I'm actually thinking of going along with it just because I have been so horny and unsatisfied. He is older and I know (well at least I think) he knows how to work that tongue. These young dudes cant eat pussy for shit! lol

No comments: