Sunday, December 27, 2009

50 msgs..

So I sent out over 50 msgs so far. Each echoing the other. Some modified to what I thought these ppl would want to hear.

Some were deleted... don't think those were too into black girls.. lol I could tell by all the pics of them with barbie dolls. Blonde's... I thought I would give it a shot though.

I got one msg from a guy who had a ton of pics. Beautiful home!! Said I was very beautiful, but too young and my location was not ideal... oookkkkkk

I think I'm going to stick to married guys. They don't really care about location most of the time.

I hate sending msgs!! I don't get a lot of responses when I initiate. I like to let them come to me. That way know they are already attracted to me from my pics. All I need to do is reel them in.

I really need to upgrade my pics also.

I hate the silence before the storm... there are some that I am really looking forward to hearing from. Hope I get a good response from them.

Still messaging with Dallasorally (lol) Going to see if I can get him to fly me and my friend down to Dallas for new years! hehe

SC didn't call me tonight! I'm going to give him a call tomorrow night. Make sure I continue to spark his interests. He seems like the best potential right now. the one who has the most money!! I hope he loves me when we meet! Less than two weeks!

No comments: