My sugar daddy took care of me! Realdoc..
OMG! He paid my entire bill! I am happy...
*sigh*
So good to finally have a real sugar daddy. One who actually cares about me. I did have to kinda beg(not really) for him to give in. Maybe he just didn't want to spend any money before we actually met...
We will be getting together the weekend after next! Yay!! I can't wait to meet him!!
The other guy... I am suspecting that he might be on some scam type shit.
I spoke to him earlier today, he said he was going to call to check on the money he sent.... Ok
He asked if I had a credit card... Why would you need a credit card to send a check. No way I'm going to fall for that. I think I am going to open up a P.O. Box for this. Just in case I get people who actually want to send stuff. I didn't give him my address so, what can he do... All he can do is send something I guess. I wonder if this guy was for real though. I always stay ahead of the game. I run too much game to be played by someone else baby!
We will see how this plays out... & if it goes any further...
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


2 comments:
How much was the bill?
It was $600... Shoot I was only 2 months behind! They added so many fees!!
Post a Comment