So a few weeks ago I went to the club with my girls. I met a few guys. Really cute! But way too young!! One was 20 the other 21.
The 20 year old nice dark chocolate skin, very cute babyface. I have been blowing him off for the past few weeks.. He has a job and everything. So he is a good guy and has his shit together unlike other men his age... He is just so young. So sweet.
The 21 year old txts and calls me everyday. He is so damn sweet. I really like him a lot. He has a job but he doesn't really seem to be going in the right direction. I am going to have to lead him where I want him to go. We have been spending a ton of time together. More time than I have spent with any man since my last boyfriend. I don't want to make any commitments but I would make an exception for him.
I have not had any really good head since I broke up with my babies father 3 years ago. I have only had 5 partners in that time. I have been left so unsatisfied. Someone please tell me why young guys don't know how to eat pussy!! One of them was 29! And he would only lick it for 30 sec!! But he loved the head I gave him!! He was such a waste of time, but I do have slight feelings for him. Was with him for almost 2 yrs... How it lasted that long I really couldn't tell you.. lol
But yea this guy. My 21 year old persuaded me to let him eat my pussy last night and oh yes!! The boy can eat some pussy! Only thing he kept stopping every time I was about to climax cause I was suffocating him... hehehee I sucked him off briefly and let him shove his dick inside of me. He has a nice size. Bigger than many but not too big. P: mmmm.... He came.. I am still horny so I am going to go to his house tonight and fuck the shit out of him. I don't think he can handle me.. Not many can. haha But we will see.
Brokeman. I have not heard from him since Xmas... Guess he is still broke.. lol Too bad.
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment