Brokeman…. I called him to see if he could pick me up from the airport tonight. He said he would. We talked briefly and he told me why he has not contacted me in a while. Just as I thought... He is broke!!
He got fired from his job that he has worked at for 15yrs. That shit is crazy!! At least he is picking me up cause I'm not paying for a cab! I already wasted $30 on one to the airport just so I could spend a day in a funky ass apartment.. no wait 'condo'.
I still don't understand how this guy really thought things were going to happen right away first of all.
And secondly how did he think I would not be turned off by the smell of those animals!! I have had dogs and cats before. My house has never ever smelled like that!! OMG! It was disgusting! Then he had a old fashioned kitchen and bathroom the whole thing was just terrible!
Oh and I forgot to mention how he had no furniture in the living room!! Why?? Because that was the dogs bathroom! He had a plot of fake grass right in the middle of the room for them to shit in…. They didn't use the grass needless to say… Ughhh….
OMG! turbulence!! The worst feeling on a plane! This is my first time on a plane….
This experience has not entirely crushed my thoughts about traveling to someone for the first meeting. Glad I made sure I got a flight there and back. That is Huge! Otherwise I would have been stranded down in Florida with absolutely no way to get home. He was being funny about buying tickets because he said the last girl didn't even get on the plane. He was trying to get me to buy and then he would pay me back when I got there… No way I would fall for that. Thats the same thing the young doctor wanted me to do. Hell NO!!
The way I see it.. If you are a real SD and can afford a plane ticket then you shouldn't be all picky and whiney about whether or not someone is going to get on the plane or not. SB does not come out of her pocket for NOTHING! I don't care. There is no way that I will go somewhere to meet someone and not even get gas money for coming out. Come on. If the person is not good enough to do even that then they are a complete waste of time. Do what you got to do to get them to do what you want! Luckily I am great at manipulating people into giving me what they want when they have it... :P
What will I do the next time?? hmmm... Will I get on the plane or make them come to me?? Time will tell and we will see! ;) This time I just really wanted to go to Florida and get away from the cold... lol
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment