Thursday, January 28, 2010

sugardaddie.com & my take on the sites I am on so far..

wow these people are great! lol

They are offering a one week package for only $6.99!

I have too many in my inbox to pass that up! And one guy who is certifiably REAL! He put a little TMI in his profile and pulling him up on google was way easy!

I wish they would at least let non-paying members read the emails.. I will never understand that. No wait I do! By not reading there is no way of catching email addys that some put in their first msg so there is no way to make a connection outside of dishing out some $$. :P

I think I will stay off of sd4me. I really think the guy on biz in europe was a scammer. Haven't heard from him since this morning. Maybe I'm being impatient. Yea right... All the time I was on there I have not met one guy who was real. SC would have been a good choice but truthfully I think the guy is in beginning stages of dementia. The way he kept repeating the same things over and over. How I had to tell him the same things over and over. Yea, the old age got to him. lol He's only 51... I have not called him. Don't know if I want to. Maybe I should just to see if he remembers me?? :P Don't think he can really keep all his sugar babies in track. lol

Seekingarrangement.com is most def a good site. I have met some real, easy google-able men there. The only issue is that a bunch were scared off by my stalker/hacker and the others had an issue with travel or just didn't interest me and were clearly a waste of time. ie. They had no $$. Its free for sugar babies but it would probably be wise to upgrade. I went through the lists and I could NOT find my profile at all! lol I only saw girls who were paying members on top of the lists.

I do have hundreds of views but truthfully don't know how I got so many. :P Maybe I will upgrade one day.

establishedmen.com is ok. There does not seem to be too many people on there. I have seem a ton from Canada. So if you are close to or in Canada you might want to check them out. It is free for sugar babies. Which is a huge plus. This is where, my luv for now, Realdoc found me. He is REAL! lol I read on someone elses blog a while ago that they think that some sites have fake profiles to increase and/or keep people paying for membership..

At first I felt that way about this site because this extremely HOT ex model white man sent me a few msgs.. Then all of a sudden poof! Another extremely HOT old white man msg'd me the next day. Then a few msgs later.. Guess what.. Poof!! From that point I thought this site is FAKE and ignored it for a while. Then I found my Realdoc. He is kinda hot :P... lol He is good looking and I am so happy I signed up there! :) Hey why not? It is free for us you know..

Once I actually decide to pull out my card for sugardaddie I will post what I think.

Top choice so far...
seekingarrangement.com

Top choice for wasting time
sugardaddyforme.com

Takelia SB

No comments: