Saturday, January 30, 2010

Thought I'd give you a call.. :)

So I called Caligray and we chatted briefly... There was a ton of static in the background so we decided to continue the chat via IM. He asked how the kids were and everything. Then the conversation takes a kinda unexpected turn..

He asked me if it goes as far would I be open to marriage and having more children... I replied given the situation it all depends.

He wanted to know about my current income situation. I told him.. I have been working but would prefer not to anymore, at least not a full time job. He tells me that the check is in the mail and I will probably receive it in Monday. He then says that he will take care of me while he is still in Europe, sending whatever I need. Whether it be funds or anything!

Then for the second time he tells me about a payroll position that is open in his company. He gave me all the details I needed to know and then what info I needed to send in to apply for the job.

Now at this point I am still a bit skeptical and am thinking he better not ask for my SSN.. Cause any info that I feel is too personal I refuse to pass out. Not that he would really get anywhere with it. lol He just wanted the info I gave him previously name and address, age, sex. I figured why not. All this info you can find by google'n my name anyways or by looking in the phone book. :P Again what can he do with it. Hhmmm...

So after thinking about it I say, why not. I will know if there is any id theft because I have dealt with it before... (bitch stole my wallet a few yrs ago. Opened up a bunch of accounts and never paid on them)  So I send the email with my info stating that 'Caligray' referred me to this position. He said that he will be the one training me and that I would not have to go through any interviewing process. He will be taking care of everything! I will be starting this on monday!

An online job is exactly what I need right now and he says that I will only be working about 2-3 hr per day. And not every single day..

Please give your opinions on this!?!?
It just all sound too good to be true! What do you guys think? Should I continue to go along with it? Am i just being paranoid? :P

In my experience when something sounds too good to be true it usually is. Are things the same in the sugar world?? Oh goodness, living a life where a man will take care of all your needs and then some.. One could only dream..

I am going to pursue that dream and make it a reality!

As far as marrying a sugar daddy.. I see many are not very fond of the idea. As for myself, I am open to it as long as he is very good looking and just what I want in a man. I would not mind taking that plunge, but it would be a very long time until I would consider making that type of commitment.

Thoughts please ladies! ? !
:)

Takelia SB

2 comments:

ChicagoSugarBaby said...

I didn't even finish reading your post, before I opened the comment window to say STOP it is a SCAM. There, I told you!

Does he want you to process checks for him?

takeliaSB said...

Thank you! I knew it!!
He wants me to print up and mail documents including checks.

I have read about those check processing frauds & I was a little confused because the way he described it was not the same. But that does not matter!

I'm not going to take any more chances though!

Silly me.. I need to keep following my gut instead of playing the optimistic card. :P