I know I said I was going to stay off of craigslist... But the sugar search has to go on!! lol What I am doing this time instead of putting up posts is I am replying to posts in a different much larger area then my current location.
I find it amazing how many men there are in that city who actually want to be a real sugar daddy! I need to move.. Did I say that already?? I got a few responses and hope that this will work out for me.
OMG!!! Why is it so hard for me to find a SD??!?!??
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment