Thursday, January 14, 2010

This week...

Was kinda crazy and boring at the same time..

I had a funeral at the beginning of the week so even if I wanted to get together with SC this week, it was not happening. I have not talked to him since last week. He emailed me yesterday and said the he was going to call me tonight. Other than that I have had a very low dose of sugar... I need a fix.

I cut my sub to sd4me.com because truthfully I think $30 a month is kinda expensive for a website filled with fakes and brokeass men.. lol I'm sure there are men on there who are real and have real money.. It is where SC found me, but truthfully all of the potentials that I have met on there other than him have all been fake, looking for a prostitute... or don't have money..

So I am going to pay for a month or 2 at sugardaddie.com because I have a bunch of emails that I cant even read! And looking at the profiles of these men they do seem to be moreso what I am looking for. Wish me luck on that one! ;)

Aside from that me and my young ones are getting closer. I have been txting both on a daily basis. I have been spending a lot to time with the 21 yro... I don't care what happens.. I am not leaving my young baby the head is too good. And on some real shit good head is very hard to come by... Plus I hate teaching. If you are over 20 you should know how. Its so disappointing laying down with someone who can't satisfy you. Am I right?

No comments: