Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Why didn't I do this sooner??

So yesterday I went on craigslist in a much larger city... I found a wealth of men who actually wanted to be sugardaddies!! I sent a few emails and got a few responses back.

Here are the potentials so far... Or nonpots... lol

I have a doctor. Very young, but he says he can afford my minimum monthly allowance. We will see about that. He is ok. Kinda cute(He's really not but I am going to tell myself he is... lol). The only issue we have now is travel. He says he is not going to dish out any money until we actually are face to face. How the fuck are we going to meet then you fucking idiot!!???!?! I think I should toss that one...

There is this other one who is into, toe sucking and Golden showers... Hell no!! I'm not even going to answer him back... Everything was good up until that point!

Another who is visiting florida and is willing to fly me down to meet. I think he just might be the one. But I'm not going to get my hopes up..

There are a few more but they are really not worth even mentioning...

Oh and there is this one guy who wanted a fucking webcam show!! My dumb ass gave him a few minutes of my 34Bs... I will be surprised if I hear from him again... I will never do that again unless I get something in my paypal!! I hope he didn't record that... I don't care couldn't really see my face. :( Just my tits... And a short peek of my hair down there.... :P

Whatever! The search goes on!!

No comments: