Monday, January 25, 2010

WOW!!

So I flew down to Florida and can I say it was Beautiful!! The beach was amazing the restaurants were nice. Me and him had a good time the first day, we went to eat twice, went to the beach briefly(it was foggy out). However a few serious problems arose!!

Dun Dun Dunnnnn....

First off.. What the hell is the definition of a Condo!?!? It looked like a small 1 bedroom apt to me!! Are condos just apartments that you buy instead of rent?? They should really change that because when I think of the word condo I think very nice, upscale, clean, a place people WANT to live. I must be mistaken... All condos must not be the same...

In addition to that... After a great day together we got back to his "condo" and there were so many things wrong with the picture where the hell do I begin!! First thing that hit me was the smell... no the STENCH of urine! He has these 2 cocker spaniels and it seems as if he does not walk them.. They use the rug.. WTFFFFF!!! OMG! The smell was so bad I made him go to the store and buy some arm & hammer carpet freshener! It did help for a few hours… I guess as much as it could. I felt like I was going to die in there. I decided right then and there that he was not what I was looking for... :P

I wasn't going to break it off right then because then I would have been left stranded. So I spent the night made him buy a couple movies and lots of food. Hell where was I going to go. I have fam in Florida but they didn't know I was down there and damn sure didn't need to know why. My flight wasn't till the next afternoon. So I kept it cool made him laugh.

When we were watching the movies I knew that he was going to try to make a move… What did I do? I pretended to go to sleep. I was not even going to think about entertaining the idea of having sex with this man. He was in no way attractive to me, especially keeping a funky ass house. Sex was not happening as long as that stench lingered in my nose. OMG!!

In the morning we got up. He said he was going to take me to breakfast. OK… LIE!

He drove me to the airport and said that he spent over $300 on me and that the least I could do was give it up. Now my excuse was that I don't have sex on the first night. Which I really don't! I was not going to break my rules, oh no! This guy had no real money. I could tell. He really thought that $300 was a ton of money. And all he did was buy the plane tickets $265, and buy lunch and dinner. He didn't even take me to a real restaurant. lol Yea $300 you wasted…. But my time and my body is worth WAY more then $300.

He didn't even think that he was supposed to give me money for coming down! WOW!

He said he does this a lot and that all the other girls give it up right away! Haha! They must be real desperate… No one should be having sex with that man. Not in that apartment.. Oops I mean 'condo'.

The situation is too funny! He originally wanted me to stay till Mon. I am so glad that it happened the way it did because I was planning to have my friend T call and make up some emergency for me to come home early! LOL I got what I wanted and didn't have to do anything!

It's Saturday.. I'm on the plane right now. On my way home! I am so happy!!
*sigh*

No comments: