Monday, January 25, 2010

Good thing..

A good thing about this situation… While waiting at the airport for how many hours I connected with a new potential who has some real potential! Googled very very easily! He sounds and looks like a real winner. He is coming to me for our first meeting. Lives out of my state which is great! He's a doctor and says he owns a resort in the Bahamas so we will be spending a lot of time there if we click. So cool! Late 40s..
We chatted via messenger for hours and exchanged phone numbers. He is supposed to call me tonight. He wondered if I was bisexual to which I replied I am very bicurious and have been trying to fuck my best friend since the summer time. :P So this will most likely be an ongoing 3way relationship just as I have been looking for! Yay!

He made a comment to me and said that if he was my father & knew what I was doing he would not be a happy camper.. I could really care less about what my father thinks! Don't know how I feel about that comment… We have been talking ever since!!

No comments: