I just got off of IM with the guy from cali whos in eurpoe.. Time to give him a name...
CaliGray
Now I was signed in as unavailabe cause I just wasn't feeling like talking to anyone at the moment. He pops up with a msg to me. Now I already expressed concerns about him being a scam artist. I am very skeptical about the things men say and do...
Every time I speak with him he asks me to get on webcam. I did the first time just so he could see my face but every other time I blew him off. This time I said my brother borrowed my laptop for school... Lies! lol Yea yea....
He says thats ok, then tells me that later on when he gets home he is going to send me the tracking numbers for the package that I am expecting....
O.o
What??
Hmmm... Could this guy actually be serious?? My instincts still tell me not to believe until I actually see something.. What do you think?
Oh how I would love for this guy to be real!! I tried pulling him up on google but he has a really common name so I could not really find him you know.. Maybe I should dig a little deeper.
I am going to try and keep his interests just to see what I can get out of this situation. How cool would this be! He is going to be in Europe for the next 2 months. If he is genuine I would sure love to meet him. He is a black man and very good looking according to his pics. Nicely built, strong body. Yum!
In his profile his income range is $4-500,000. Which is very good and around the minimum range I need in a SD. Single, 38, just what I am looking for! :P
Cross your fingers!
Postgresql - Subquery To Look For Random Instance Following A Specific
Instance. Not Working As Part Of Master Query
-
Just to clarify for moderation etc, this is a follow up from my previous
post below: postgresql - Subquery to look for random instance following a
specific...
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment