Come through for me?? I am still uncomfortable asking people for money. I'm asking my doc that I met on establishedmen if he could help with this bill that is due today. He seems kinda hesitant but I am going to try and get him to give in to me. He said that I am his number 1 girl anyway so why wouldn't you want to help me out.
I have to give him a name.... hmmm
RealDoc
lol good enough
I really like him alot too. We chat everyday for hours. He has quite an imagination. And I am actually looking forward to fucking this old ass white man. lol Me and T are going to have our 3way with him. He also asked me if I like white girls. Now I have never been with a girl before. I am extremely bicurious.. I get turned on by women all the time.
Women are beautiful and I have been fantasizing about eating pussy for a long time. I have been thinking about this and I really want me a cute little white girl. The one he is chatting with is 4'11', brown hair, blue eyes. I cant wait to get me some of that... lol I sound like a man. :P
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment