Saturday, June 26, 2010

Pots on the burner

I've been emailing back and forth with a few pots and am meeting one today. He is really rushing things I just hope that we both will be happy when all is said and done. ($$$)

This guy is an ex football player and now works for ESPN. Sounds like a winner according to him and his profile! He is about 10 min away from where I stay when I'm in NYC so I don't think I will ever have a problem when we are supposed to meet up.

We will see how this is going to work out.

Other than that, I did pay my sub to SA.com and the views are coming in!! They have doubled in just 3 short hours as opposed to the 5 long days since I created the profile. Yayy!!!


In other news.. my boyfriend at home has been trippin!! Hes all upset because I left town and took the car, which belongs to me by the way. He has to pay for rides to and from work. Oh well... You were doing it before so get over it.

I ended up going to 4040 last night which was ok. I had a good time even though I spent $18 on a Long Island iced tea!! OMG!! Can you say expensive! Where I'm from they are only $6 at the most, maybe $8 but thats the most you will ever pay for a drink! Man.... Oh well, at least there was no charge at the door...

One thing that I have to say about the women here, I mean no offense, not tryna hate but I am, yall look a HOT ASS MESS!!!! I mean damn where I'm from when females go to the club they at least get their hair done and put on a nice outfit. OMG! I'm sorry but 9 out of 10 women that I have seen since being here looked fucked up.....

I'm horrible... But I had to say it... I would never ever go to a club lookin like that, let alone walk down the street knowing that you are going to pass at least 100+ people before you get to your destination.... ughh.. Then there was this group of young girls who past by me and my friend, they looked a mess. One of them looked me up and down like she had a serious problem with how good I looked and then started talking shit after they past us. So is it really that serious?? Are you that mad that I look better then you and all your friends plus one?? ahahaha WOW...

Please excuse my bs.. I just had to vent... I just dont understand how so many people walk out of the house looking like that.. Women especially...

ok... I'm done. Lets get back to the sugar...
Muah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope things work out with you and Mr.ESPN.Where is the 40/40 club?Those prices for drinks are normal here in Miami so I'm used to it.I lived in NY for a bit and still don't know.

takeliaSB said...

40/40 was at 6 25th street at the corner or 5th in Manhatten. ;)
And the prices for drinks... lol Im most definitely gonna have to learn to get used to. :P