Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm back!!

So everything in my life has come together. I have a good paying job, a house! Not an apartment... hehehee. My kids are happy and I have a good man!! OMG!!

I believe I have blogged about this guy before. HERE. And in a few other posts. He is the 21 year old. He is perfect. He has not done anything wrong at all yet. Its crazy. But I keep expecting for him to do something but I think he is madly in love with me and really does not want our relationship to end.

The thing about this situation is I really want to pursue my sugar daddy search... He lives with me now. How am I going to hide this part of my lifestyle? I told him so many times that I did not want a relationship but he just wouldn't let up!! I do really, really, really like him. Im a little torn cause I dont want to cheat on him.... Ughh..

What to do??

I am making a new profile on SA as we speak and then I'm going to try sugardaddie to see whats good after being gone for so long.

I'm going to NYC this weekend and want to at least meet someone while I'm there. ;)
Bye for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi hun,

I think you should do what your heart desires. Good luck with your search for an SD :D

Keep us in the loop!

Sexy Sadie
http://escort-confessions.blogspot.com/

takeliaSB said...

Thank you!!