So I did not meet up with Mr. ESPN today as planned. He waited too late and by that time I just did not feel like going.. Lazy.. I'll meet up with him next time.
I am happy about how the day went kinda because I made a lot of progress with my pots. One guy who msgd me wayyyyy back in like Jan. sent me another msg. Now this guy is HUGE, his income that is, and he is obviously very into me so I am going to get in really good with him and hopefully I have found a winner!
I also found a guy in Palm Beach, FL. Did I mention how much I love Florida?? Oh yes... This time I think I will make him come to me for the first meeting. :P Hope we click!
I have a few more really good ones. I can't wait until I can actually meet them!
I am leaving the city tomorrow afternoon sadly... :( But I will be back within the next 2 weeks or so. I have some time off of my job and I'm going to send my kids to be with their fam so.... I have a lot of time on my hands and lots of pots to work on! No more pots from my area! Ever again!! All they are looking for is a $250 hooker. Makes me sick!
NYC is the place to be!
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment