Monday, June 28, 2010

I'll be back

I'm back in my miserable little home town and am craving coming back to the city so bad. Things are all kinda falling into place and I think that it was meant to be for me to pursue finding my sugar. I basically am going to be on call from my job for the next month and have no shifts scheduled what so ever!

So what am I going to do?

After my last shift on sunday I am coming back! I have already set up a few dates for next week and am going to try to make sure I get as many more as I can. Ima go hard! I want to finally find a real sugar daddy! I realized a long, long time ago that I will never find what I want in my area. So what better place to find men with tons of mulah and nothing better to do with it than to spend it on me??? NYC baby! lol

Yea ok enough with the nyc mania.. I am just really excited about meeting some REAL potentials. :)

Cant wait to be back in the city and experience some real Sugar.

No comments: