Friday, June 25, 2010

I'm here!! lol

Ok so I didn't actually make it into the city last night until about 2am.. So missed the party. But truthfully after reading Goal Digger's blog about the last one I wasn't as enthusiastic about it... hehe oh well... (I love her blog!!)

Anyways, I decided to go ahead and pay my sub to sd.com and am speaking back and forth with pots. I want to see if I can get some to meet up with this weekend while I'm here. I want to pay my sub to sa.com also but I really hate the way that site is set up. ughh... I'm the kind of person who does things to be spiteful that's why I absolutely HATE working for other people... This site kind of makes it impossible for your profile to get any views unless your a paid member....

I AM NOT GETTING ANY VIEWS!!!!

This is crazy!! Before with my previous profiles I got tons of views and all I had to do was log in... This time, every time I log in I'm only getting 2-3 views at a time!! Now its not my pics or my profile not to be conceited but uh... I'm told I'm beautiful, gorgeous every day dude.. come on...

I have never had a paid membership there before and I think its about time. I just hate being kinda rushed into shit like that. :( Has anyone noticed a significant increase in views since paying for membership?? Let me know! Greatly appreciated!

About to commence mass emailing!!! :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

So this is how it works on SA... When you first sign up/ create a new account, you are placed on the top of the list and probably will have a lot of views in those first few days. Unless.... there are a lot of other people who create accounts around the same time and are placed above you.

To get back on top, you can do one of two things - delete/make a new account which will place you as a newbie or pay which will also place you as a VIP newbie. As a VIP newbie, you stay on top much longer, but eventually also start going down the list as other VIP newbies open paid accounts.

I had a paid account and I found that, for me, it was really worth it. Of course, you get instant exposure, but what I really loved about the paid membership is the search feature. With it, I could browse through specific categories of men that I was interested in based on their location, allowance ranges, etc.

Another great thing is that when your membership expires in 30 days, you again become a regular newbie and on the top of the regular list, which won't last long, but is a nice surprise when you start receiving a lot of mail again.

Also, a random tip - if you have 3 photos in your profile, it will get approved faster if you ever decide to edit.

takeliaSB said...

Thanks alot!! I do have 3 pics. And this is a new account that I opened on the 21st. But to this date I only have 83 veiws!! But I did pay my sub so hopefully I'm good now. :) hehe