So me and my bestie have been planning a trip to the city for about a month now. I have fam there and wanted to do some more sight seeing since I didn't get to see everything last time I was there. T has never been there before.
Since I just recently created a new profile on SA I came across a link for a sugar party!! OMG! I'm so excited! I was actually planning on leaving on thursday so I will make it there around 8 or 9pm that night. I hope that gives me enough time to mingle and meet some new potentials.
Other than that.. I really would like to go to some nice clubs and shake my ass. lol I like to dance. Can anyone who lives in NYC give me some ideas. And or if anyone wanted to meet up that would be fun also!! Hit me up!!
If anyone is going to the SA party I will see you there!! :D
Here is a link to the party!
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


2 comments:
That's so exciting! There are so many places to see in the city, it's almost impossible to start a list of recommendations, but the places I like to bring my visitor friends are rooftop bars called 230 fifth or highbar. It gives great views of the city in a relaxing loungey atmosphere. The only downfall is drinks are pretty expensive there.
Thank you!!! I will check those out!!!
Post a Comment