So I'm msging back and forth with this guy and conversation is good. Seems nice and lives in a great area. He has been msging me for a while so I figured that this might be worthwhile to pursue. Right?
Wrong!!
He asked me to send a few pics, which I did. He told me how gorgeous I am and how he would love to meet. He then proceeded to ask me, First Red Flag! how many people I have ever been with. He wanted me to break it down year by year and give names!! WTF!!!! To which I reply that it is completely none of his business. Second Red Flag!! He then states that he wants me to be his sex slave... I did not reply to that. So after a little more conversation I ask him what kind of arrangement he was looking for... To which he replies....
"Just having you as my sex slave. No allowance."
Come the fuck on!!! You gotta be kidding me!!!! Do you really think that I would go for that?? Get the Fuck out of here!!!
Being this psycho's sex slave is one thing, but to do it for FREE..... Hell NO!!!
I would NEVER...
*sigh*
The search goes on..
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment