Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Client List

I am somewhat of a lifetime movie fanatic and while waiting for Mr. ESPN to call me back about our rendezvous tonight a movie trailer popped on the screen. The movie was titled The Client List starring Jennifer Love-Hewitt.
Here is the trailer. :)










Its crazy because even though I'm not married I dread for my boyfriend to find out what I am doing. Anyone else I don't really care. My best friend already knows and wants to be a part of it. Other than that it does not really matter.
And then even though I don't really call what I am looking for hookin... How many women are out there doing this kind of thing? And are they doing it for the "right" reasons. As for me I do have a family to support and I don't have very much support from those around me. I also want to finish school and can not do it while working a full time job and taking care of 3 small children by myself.
Truthfully I do think that this kind of thing is the best option. Its easy, fast, kind of a get rich quick scheme. And if you meet the right person... and make the right choices... you can be set for life, make your own investments and get the job of your dreams.

The search is exhausting at times but in the end I do think it is worth it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That trailer really scared me a bit too... makes you think about a lot of things. I like the quote "At first you did it for your family, but then you did it for you"