Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I forgot to tell you all!!

Ok so one day I logged into YIM cause I was bored. I didn't msg any1 I just wanted to see who was online. I got an IM from Realdoc after not talking to him for months!! Started off ok, basically I didn't find what I was looking for and neither did he. He sounded a little frustrated about it. So I went along with the conversation just to see where he would take it. He asked if I wanted to try again, that I was the one out of them all that he liked the most. :/

I said I would have to think about it. The conversation then took an unexpected turn. He brought up the situation with the 3way that never happened because he didn't want to dish out any money. I mean come on! Its been months! I'm not still thinking about it! Why the hell are you?!?!? I politely ended the conversation and told him I would call....

Needless to say, I never did. But every time I log onto YIM he sends me a msg... Take a hint sir. Please! Last time he said: "HEY Bababbbbbayyyy" "are you looking for me??" "LOL"
Umm... No I wasn't. He got no response from me and I politely went invisible for the rest of the time I was logged in..

Stalker much??

No comments: