I hope everyone had a great holiday! I took a little time off of sugar and other things to spend time with family and handle some things.
The last pot I spoke about Mr. LawyerDude (Mr. LD for short) finally got back to me about when he wanted to meet. I told him how much I wanted for p4p and he told me at the time he was fine with it. Now all of a sudden he thinks that it is way too much... Wow dude.. This guy is not a lawyer. I can tell from the way he talked or didnt talk about his job when we met.
Then he asked me how much would I charge him for a BJ.... Now if he couldn't afford the amount that I told him before to let him put his face in it I'm sure he wont be able to accommodate my fabulous BJs. lol
Why even bother??!
Then, why is it that so many of these 'SDs' think that escorts and SBs are one in the same. He probably saw the Sd4me ad from bigdoggie too.. lol
I have a few more pots to work on, hopefully these will turn out much better. lol
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment