Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The one thing I love most...

About NYC is the fact that when I go out with someone who is old enough to be my father...(or grandfather) I don't get those weird stares! I remember always feeling like I had to look over my shoulder and wonder what they thought about me with this guy.

But here I get nothing but smiles and friendly people. I guess maybe because so many people are into this lifestyle, people are used to it.

Aside from that.. I think I actually prefer escorting to finding a SD.. It is way more expensive to escort and there's so much competition but, I prefer knowing what we are both there for. And when the time is up we both go about our business with no worries. As a SB I love the idea of stability but I have yet to find the ideal SD relationship. It gets exhausting after a while. I love meeting some of these people but there are way too many time wasters and bullshitter's out there.

And some of the guys want a real relationship. That has caused me to cut quite a few of them loose.

Sex & money, that's all I want. Call me a gold digger, I be that! Call me a hooker, I be that too!!

Shit, I'm happy.

No comments: