There is this guy who has msgd me before on SA on one of my old profiles. I blew him off before because his pic looks really scary... :P
He sent me a msg on my new(ish) profile and I am wondering if I should give the guy a chance. I just cant get over that pic tho... *Shudders*
First impressions people!!
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


3 comments:
You should use your intuition sweetie... He sounds like a creeper, I wouldn't go for it lol
He seems like a nice guy.. its the picture... Its disturbing..
lmao
IDK how to describe it. Just a blank stare. He looks like he could have been a child molester..
I'm sure he isnt... but I'm still going to stay far far away!
rotflmao
hahaha he sounds sooo creepy looking im glad you decided to stay away lol
Post a Comment