Wednesday, January 19, 2011

By the hour...

As a low volume escort I am booked by the hour.
As a sugar baby I go to visit and have a good time, I dont worry about the clock.

But as an escort I often 'forget' that I am booked by the hour... Call me a fucking fool but one of my 'dates' lasted a little over 3 hrs!! He did tip but he didn't actually pay my full rate. We were having such a good time I never thought twice about it and now this client is a regular of mine. We see each other every week sometimes 2x per week. Have a few drinks, talk, laugh, and briefly have sex. He gives me a gift every single time he sees me. Gotta love that!

I dont worry about the money so much mostly because A) I am used to older men B) we have fantastic chemistry C) I am low volume so I only see a few guys a week.. If that! So its not like I have to rush out the door because I have another client an hour or 2 after him... & D) Money is not a HUGE issue to me anymore.

Its kind of like an arrangement.. I like it. But I really should stop doing it. I definitely cant do it with everyone!!

So what I think I will do is turn this regular into an arrangement. I updated my website to include that I am offering long term arrangements. Next time I see him I will ask him how he feels about it and if he would prefer it, fantastic! After a while, when I am more established, I plan to have a minimum of 2 hrs for established clients. New clients will only get 1 hr just in case there is no chemistry. That way I wont always be wondering what time I actually got there! lol That hr. goes by really fast!

Thats why I dont get the girls who offer 1/2hr and 15min appts. WTF are you going to do in so little time?? I like to fuck and 15 min is not enough... Maybe just a blowjob... But I dont know if I could ever get used to having sex and running out the door just like that. Unless I really hated the guy.

IDK. Maybe I am a bad hooker. Or maybe its the fact that I have had some really great clients so far. No bad experiences just yet. But shit my business is doing great! lol..

As long as the money keeps rolling I'm good.

That brings me to another subject. When I first began putting my ads out there I was not getting any clients. I thought that maybe I should lower my rates so that guys would book with me because quite a few of them stated that my rate was 'way too high for someone with no reviews.' But I stuck to it. I did make some changes, but my rates stayed the same.

Never lower your rates unless you just don't care who you see. By me keeping my rates around the higher end I am getting clients who are clean, very nice respectable men. The guys who I have seen so far are better then most of the fake SD's that I have found out there.

I had this one guy ask me my rate last week. I told him and sent him a link to my site previously.. He then says, "oh I only have $200... is that enough?" Hell Fuck NO!! Guys like that get no respect because they have no respect. You should not be even asking me what my rate is! As my client it is your job to read over my website so that you already know all you need to know about me!!

Needless to say he got his feelings hurt..

2 comments:

Marina said...

Hi girl!

Loved this post :) I actually started thinking about writing an entry on my blog about my experience when I worked as a premium provider. (Higher Priced)...I have lots to say about what you are going through right now and you might actually find it useful...

I'm going to write it up in the next few days. I'm glad you having fun! ;)

But just wanted to point out one thing - Yes 15 min. and 30 min. sessions don't make sense but there is always advantages/disadvantages to every way of doing business.

Personally, I don't offer anything less than 1 hour...but I also find that I don't like going over 2 hours in a session...More on that when I write the entry! hehe

:)

xoxo

takeliaSB said...

Your posts are always helpful! Will be looking out for it! ;)