So after a few months of no contact with who was my fave Mr. TEP I received a call out of the blue. He wanted to see me. I said ok fine, he was good for giving me a couple hundred every time I see him no sex involved... Not ideal but do able.
I went to see him and I was actually looking for sex... I hadn't been with him before and I really do like him as a person... Not to mention the fact that we have known each other for over a year now. So i figure why not...
This is the funny part.. Surprisingly I did not get what I wanted. It was the same thing that happened last time in this post He left satisfied meaning he came.. But I didnt do much.. Meaning I didnt do anything to make him come..
Ok.. so it started like this. We kissed, I stripped he didnt.. I started to take off his clothes but only got his pants off.. He dry humped my naked body till he came in hi pants...
IDK what to think about that.. I was debating on posting this but its baffling!! I have never seen anything like it in my entire life!
He didnt want me to even suck him off.. He kept mashing the side of his head into my face, he was so rough with me and my delicate pussy, I didnt know what to do.. He didnt hurt me. It was just weird.
Now, I love older men, but what is it with the older men who try to have sex(or not) with young girls and have no clue what they are doing. I like a man who can please me as much as I can please him.
I do really like him but I don't think I will see him again after that (unless he buys me a car!) :P
It was so weird.. Even the kissing! It went from ok to drool all in my mouth and the side of my face like he was tryin to eat me or something! & French kissing is not holding your tongue out for someone else to suck on...
What a weird evening I had.
I am meeting 2 more pots, one next week and one this weekend so we will see how that goes.
TTYL
TakeliaSB
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


3 comments:
OMG gross :p
I met guys like that and they are odd.
When you said, French Kissing isn't sticking your tongue out for someone else to suck...it reminded me of a client I used to have.
He did that and worse! When I was giving him a blow job he tried to touch my bare pussy with his foot!!! LMAO I didn't let him do that..ewww
omg M, I had that same thing happen to me.
I was like WTF?! He wasn't a client but a club owner down south. I'm down there sucking and he tried to spread my pussy lips with his toes. *bleh*
I've never had a dry humping guy though.
@M @Yaz Whats with these guys?!? lol I swear I have never in my life seen anything like it! The fetishes..
ughh.. weird
Post a Comment