Im so good at what I do, he fell in love the very first day, dude.... He saw me 2 days in a row. Shit I was happy cuz of the $$$$ but I cant go there.. I cant do it. He said he wants to see me a lot and if I ever need anything just call him.
I think I will continue to see him, but there has to be some boundaries.
To clear up, he is a client. Not a SD... Maybe I can turn him into an SD.. But I probably shouldnt..
Oh well.
Side note: Do Not get Drunk with your clients!! No matter how much of a good time you are having. It clouds your judgment and makes your client fall for you..
Insert .csv File Into Sql Server With Bulk Insert And Reorder Columns
-
I make an ASP.NET application and I want to insert data into my SQL Server
from a CSV file. I did it with this SQL command: BULK INSERT Shops FROM
'C:\..\f...
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment